Tuesday, August 02, 2005

mowwage is whaat bwings us tegethaa today

Come Oct. my baby brother is getting married. I am happy for him and Kristen, they had been talking about getting hitched for some time but they are now expecting so that gave the process a violent kick in the butt. I may have a new niece or nephew for my birthday (my older sister had her first child three days before my 18th birthday). I have told both of my brothers that if they get married before me I am gonna break their legs...my baby bro found a loophole...he kinda needs those legs to support the coming child and I cannot in good conscience break em now...gonna have to get him some other way.
There is an order to things...this certainly isn't it...

1 comment:

Mike Leslie said...

Oct 1. The weekend after school starts back up. I may have to skip a day in order to fit for the tux and stuff. talk about hectic!!!