Friday, July 29, 2005

If I had a brain I'd be dangerous...and other stuff

Got myself a nice $141 speeding ticket the other day. Not the thing I needed to be getting when the finances are getting tight...I am house/dog-sitting again, this time its not for a week and a half, that was expensive on gas having to go back and forth to my house a number of times. I get to take care of a little Visla puppy; adorable little thing but he bites everything he sees...At this point I think I will keep pursuing the education degree, I am teaching guitar after all at a music school; having a degree in education might help. It would help if I had a music degree but making music academic was making me hate it, not to mention that I don't care for jazz enough to go that in depth and my classical chops are nothing to brag about. Those are the only choices at most universities. Crazy thing is that I can play rock, metal, blues, jazz, a little classical, funk, and other styles. Either way I am glad to have my job teaching guitar and I hope that things with the studio really take off this fall and in the coming years (thinking optimistically).

No comments: