Monday, July 11, 2005

Finally got the new car

My brother drove in with his girlfriend last night with my new car and then he drove off this morning with my truck (now his). I had to take the car to a wash and wax place cause of all the bugs and bird crap. It looks pretty nice now. Its gonna cost me $142 to change over the title, barring that it passes emissions. It will be nice havin AC during some of these hot summer days and the savings in gas are gonna be nice. Feels much different driving a small car as opposed to my old truck. I am sure my bro is happy with it. Now I need to get a car stereo...it never ends!

2 comments:

RT said...

Road Trip!

Mike Leslie said...

got a few bugs to work out with the car. ANNOYING!!! Gonna have to give my dad a call and see if he ahs the reciept still for the work he had done cause I am having soe issues with my heat sensor and thermostat. THe only other problem would be lack of funds...need some more students.