Monday, July 18, 2005

What a Looooong Week!

LAst week was a doozy! I was a counselor at a Summer Bible School for JH and HS kids. Great kids but after a while my nerves and patience were at their end. Now that the camp is over now I can get going on learning flamenco and my studio recording software. I had stopped to see what lessons might cost...gonna have to wait on that, the dude was a bit pricey. Now I need to get my house back in order...now to the car.........something I had thought was fixed isn't. The heat sensor and thermostat aren't working correctly where the car winds up heating up, not over heating but getting into the high normal area. Having driven the car pretty regularly a few years back I know that it doesnt run normally like this so I need to do some research. I know the engine is doing alright caused it passed emissions no problem. Cars, while good can be the biggest pain in the butt.

2 comments:

RT said...

Yes those cars can be!

Do you have a book on your car? It might help you a bit. I usually do all of my own mechanic work because I've been so ripped off in the past, but now I'm facing going to the garage to have a new fuel pump put in. I'm afraid to do it myself, but I'm almost more afraid to go to the garage, lol.

Mike Leslie said...

I am gonna get a bok on my car pretty soon. Going to shops is such a pain, finding an honest one is akin to an act of God. Now the car is fixed though they recommended a couple small things that need fixing, Thats why i need the book. That way I can figure out what the heck the guy was talking about. That was the nice thing about my truck, I could look under the hood and indentify almost every part and change it out myself.