Sunday, July 24, 2005

Pondering the Future

I have been mulling over whether or not I want to go into elementary education. I like working with kids but after a while my patience disappears and I snap at people from getting so irritated. I love teaching guitar and the place I am teaching out of has the possibility of turning into something major this next school year. I am not sure what direction I want to go in with a masters degree, thats if I even want to spend that much more time in school. I am so SO tired of school right now. I know I at least want to finish my 4 year degree, I will have that by next June. After that I am not sure, I think things at the studio will be flying by then so I could be working a lot there which would suit me fine. I don't want to count my chickens before they hatch but I would at least like to have a battle plan...I thought I did with education but after these past couple weeks working with kids and being with them 24/7 I don't think I want to go that route, I would go insane.I guess I will have to see how things come out this next school year with the studio.

No comments: