Friday, January 27, 2006

Doctors!

This past wednesday, I went to the Doctor to figure out what the heck was up with this cold/sickness. I had a hard time determining if this guy was sincere or what, at times it seemed as if he didn't believe a single thing I had to say. In any case, I am at the tail end of a bronchial/upper respitory infection. The Doc. gave me an asma (spell?) puffer to help with the coughing (what a God send) and to do a check up on my health he took blood and urine samples. I find out how I am on wednesday of this next week...adult onset diabetes runs in my family and a couple times during this infection I have had some wierd experiences of nausea/dizziness when i was really hungry. Ordinarily I get a headache and I get irritable when i am hungry but this was so much different. I figured it was worth checking out sicne i am no longer ten foot tall and bullet proof as I was in my late teens/early twenties. A couple major injuries proved that point to me over the years since. More on this soap opera to come...

1 comment:

Fred said...

Good luck with all that stuff. I had the flu last week and was flattened for three days, so I'm glad that I made it through that one.