Sunday, January 22, 2006

Its a Miracle!!! and other stuff

THE SEAHAWKS ARE GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL!!! and in my lifetime. Talk about a dominating defense! I am so stoked. Now they need to win the Superbowl. I have been a Seahawks fan as long as I can remember, my dad got me Curt Warner's autograph back in the day(still got it somewhere).
In other News.....I have been sick the last few days. Basicaly a cold of sorts but accompanied by headaches. Now it seems that its only a cold, i am coughing periodically and I will be glad when it has finally run its course. I had a near death experience last thursday...I stayed home from school to rest and try to get well; laid down for a knap and woke an hour later unable to breathe in. I had my heater on and whenever i ahve it on at night I wake up with a dry throat. Well, with this cold, all the build up in my throat kinda glued my airway shut. I got out of bed and after much effort was able to muster up a cough and was finally able to breathe. Talk about freaky! Other than that, not much else is happening...

2 comments:

Fred said...

Holmgren has done a great job. To think he almost got fired last year.

I just got over the flu - get well soon.

Mike Leslie said...

thanks Fred. Yeah, Holmgren has done a great job. I am glad they gave him a little more time. Now for the Seahawks to win the Superbowl!