Wednesday, February 01, 2006

PHEW!!!!!

Got the results back today from my blood test and urinalysis. I am all good healthwise, no sign of diabetes or anything. Adult onset diabetes does run in my family but the wierd nausea and dizzniness was part of the infection I had apparently. I am thinking of getting an std test for the hell of it, its been freakin ages since I have done anything of that sort but for the sake of peace of mind I may have a test done. I guess the little episode where my airway got blocked has me a bit more aware of my mortality. Of course i explained to the doctor the situation and his thoughts were that I would be at a very low risk since its been as long as it has but he did say it could be done just for peace of mind.
Lookin forward to seeing the Seahawks take out Pittsburgh on sunday. GO HAWKS!!!!

2 comments:

Fred said...

Good news. Wait until you read my latest post. I'm a walking disaster area.

Mike Leslie said...

Yeah, i was very relieved. Now I just need to get my ass into the gym and get back into the shape I was before I messed up my ankle and my back...this is gonna take a while.