Wednesday, December 07, 2005

FINALS ARE DONE!!!!!!!

I am bouncing off the walls here. Got an A- in Human Development, B- in Biology, B in Biology Lab, A in Art, and my math final went well so i expect a decent grade out of that class to. Now I have a month off. Gonna be working on a couple different songs; Yngwie Malmsteen's Black Star and Steve Vai's For the Love of God over the break, as well as get my butt back into the gym. My ankle is not healed competely which is wierd but I should be able to ride bikes and treadmills just fine. Now to relax......ahhhhhhhhhh!

2 comments:

Fred said...

Well, you should be bouncing off the walls. Congrats. Looks like all the hard work paid off. Enjoy the respite...

RT said...

Woo Hoo! You go boy! Congratulations!

Now go get some sleep, your body is probably craving that more than anything, lol.