Monday, December 26, 2005

5 weird facts about me...

Per RT's request...5 Weird facts about Michael J Leslie

1. My music collection goes from Beethoven to John Denver to Children of Bodom to Trans Siberian Orchestra to Bryan Adams to Def Leppard to Depeche mode to The Cure
2. I like romantic comedies...love to laugh and where is it the easiest to laugh? The Human condition when trying to keep a relationship together.
3. I can be a perfectionist to a fault...case in point, this weekend helping my mom with some work around her condo, i had to work aroudn what was already there without all the proper tools. i would ahve loved to have a radial arm/chop saw combo for this job as well as more stock to redo some of the trim work that was shoddily done.
4. I won the weirdest guy (funny haha) in my class award not only out of my classmates but also out of the entire school (my class was only 26 people total and the school had about 125).
5. Despite my size (always big for my age), I was bullied growing up till I eventually got sick of it and then I stopped taking sh*t from everyone, daring them to step to me.

3 comments:

RT said...

Who are the Children of Bodom? I recognize all the others, but not them.

And Oh! I totally share the perfectionist thing! (If you can't do a job right, why do it at all?) I meet so many people who are happy with a half done job... It Kills Me! And it's such a pain trying to make it right for them, even though they don't realize it.

... Sigh...

So how was your Christmas??? :o)

Fred said...

Your music collection sounds like mine. I can handle almost anything except the edgiest hip-hop.

Since I'm anal-retentive, I tend to be on the perfectionist side, also. It's a curse.

Metal Mark said...

My music collection is largely well, metal as my user name implies. I do have some cd's of 50' artists and a number of surf cd's as well.