Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Mid terms coming...Guitar is done

I got my project guitar back last night. Unfortunately one of the parts in teh trem system had disappeared so it made it a bit more difficult to set up. i got a replacement part today adn set the guitar up. It took a little while but the guitar plays well and sounds really good but I think there is something wrong with the middle pickup on the treble side, on the clean channel it is really weak. I will talk to the guy who did the work and see what can be done cause there is also a grounding issue, the guitar has a bit of a buzzing problem when plugged in.
Biology midterm next week and then there are some in my other classes but I am more concerned over the biology one...so much stuff to retain. No wonder I didn't go into the science/medical field. I guess my brain isnt heavily geared towards math and science though I can still pull a decent grade out of them...maybe its that I don't like studying, it puts me to sleep...wait...sleep is a good thing, but not when you have mid terms and there is studying to do. So off I go to study...amongst other things.

3 comments:

Mike Leslie said...

Thanks. after spending some time studying I am getting a better picture of it all. I still don't know about all the memorization though. Still have a couple more days to study.

RT said...

Mike. Are you really getting a better picture of it, or did you just fall asleep? ;o)

For some reason, I'm dying to suggest that you write a song to help you with the memorization. It probably sounds silly, but do you think that would help?

I'm just a bill... And I'm sitting here on capitol hill...

Fred said...

How did the tests go? Did you take them yet?