Thursday, November 03, 2005

Life, crazy life!

Work has been interesting, had some new students start up a little while ago, some are doing better than others. My 8 year old lefty learning to play right handed gets so much homework she hardly has any time to practice...my God people, she's a kid for crying out loud, not a college student. Several parents have gone to the teacher about it but she won't let up. The teacher is just out of college so she is a bit wet behind the ears I would say...it would be sad if the parents had to go to the school board about it.
Also at work we for the next few weeks are having a musical instrument petting zoo. We had our first one last week, only two families showed up but one of them is a teacher at an elementary school so she took some flyers so maybe this week will have more people. All of us teachers are a bit wary about the potential students touching our instruments so we have to watch them like hawks. The whole dea behind this promotion is for parents and potential students to meet the instructors in hope that some might sign up. Getting paid for it so its all good, makes for a long saturday though.
My math mid term went fairly well, I got a B. My art midterm went ok too; as long as I do my homework and shwo up for class I get an A in the class. I skipped biology today, not feeling so hot last night and this morning. Now to track down some food...

1 comment:

Fred said...

Glad the tests went well. Congrats.

Also, hope you found the food...