Monday, September 26, 2005

Back to school. Back to school.

First day today...should be an interesting quarter. I ahd to spend over 300 on books this quarter but at least I won't have to spend that much next quarter cause I am taking a sequence of courses. I am really tired, I didn't sleep to well for the last couple nights so it makes it a bit more difficult. Tommorrow is a short day so i can come home and take care of some things. Mondays and Wednesdays are long for me, 9-5 with a hour and a half lunch break. That is only three classes in that time so my backside gets a bit sore. Tues./Thurs/Fri. I have only one class though I do have my bio lab right before class on Tues. I think I may like my art class.

5 comments:

RT said...

Yeah yeah yeah... But did you get your TSO tickets yet???


(You're taking an art class? Cool! Tell me more!)

Mike Leslie said...

of course I got my ticket...no one to go with as of now. I am in row 3 seat 7. Basically right in front of Al and Jane.
The art class is called art in the elementary school so we are learnign how to teach art in its various facets while doing some of our own. Its been a while since I have drawn much of anything, I used to be halfway decent.

Fred said...

One class? Not bad, really. Help the old guy here. What or who is TSO?

Mike Leslie said...

I am taking four classes and a lab. I am surprised that you don't know who TSO is after all the posting with RT and so on...TSO is Trans-Siberian Orchestra, one heck of an amazing band. Think Mannheim Steamroller, only 10,000 times better and on a serious amount of steroids.

RT said...

LMAO! Fred never pays attention to what I say... That's why I love 'im!

I am so jealous that you have your ticket. This is the first year in several that I may not only not be able to get a good seat, but I may not be able to go to a concert at all. It bites.

You're on the west... Do me a favor and give Tommy and Michael a big ol' kiss on the lips for me! I promise, they will 'get it' and find it as funny as I do! :o)

Elementary school art... That rocks! Get 'em while they're young!