Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Allergic to pain 2 and other stuff

Went to the hospital today...its a sprained ankle and a strained knee. Lots of ace bandages and an air cast. Fun stuff! Hopefully things will have healed up good enough by my brothers wedding on October 1st, now it turns out that I am gonna be Best Man. There's a first. I am still trying to figure out what track I want to do at the studio for my second mp3 for the website. I have been thinking of re-recording somethign I did on another project where I wrote the guitar riffs around the drums. I think the drums could be done much better than they were on the project I originally wrote it for. Its a heavy track thats for sure. Other tracks to consider include something in the hard rock vein and then there are some other incomplete metal tracks as well. It would be nice to record it all...just need the money to do it all, not to mention have a fulltime bassist and drummer instead of having to bring someone else in that is not as familiar with the parts to pull out a basic track.

6 comments:

Fred said...

Sorry to hear about the injury, but congrats on being the Best Man!

Mike Leslie said...

thanks fred.

timyjl said...

Best man? nobody tells me anything.

Mike Leslie said...

sorry bro.

RT said...

Second mp3 for the website? Did I miss the first???

Sorry to hear about the sprained ankle, hun.

But... Air cast?

Helium?

Mike Leslie said...

the first mp3 has yet to be posted(the guy mixing and mastering it got married this weekend so he's a bit "busy"). THere will be two mp3s up eventually. the air cast is basically a splint so I don't roll my ankle to the side...no helium here though if there were I probably would have to used it to amuse myself with the munchkin voice.