Saturday, September 20, 2008

things in transisition

Well...my boss got fired. He was found guilty of sexual harassment as well as neglecting his duties. It has been a bit of a pain in the butt with all the transitions occurring. We will have an interim project manager...no idea who the final one will be. My supervisor had planned on at least bumping me up to a lead supervisor or site manager position which would mean more money. Not sure if I am in the running for my bosses position, there are others more qualified but the one supervisor most qualified out of my coworkers and I is legally blind so he is not able to do all of the duties needed as a project manager...hard to do them if you don't drive. I guess we shall see what happens. I am really mentally fried right now because of all the stuff with work. The next few weekends will be interspersed with floor care so I may or may not have a life for a while...depends if our truck mount gets fixed or not.

1 comment:

Fred said...

Hey Mike...always glad to hear from you.

When I was in the corporate world, I would have been the guy that fired your boss. I did all the dirty HR work.

Hope all is well.