Wednesday, March 08, 2006

an actual music post

This Saturday, at some point I will be going to lay down some scratch tracks for a a tune I am doing for the studio website. Its an older tune that I have improved upon over the years (written in 96). I will be haivng the same drums and bass as I had on the last tune only this tune takes a bit more work on their part, there are more changes, its not straight forward. I still need to finish the melody of the tune and figure out some harmonies for some parts. I gotta get my reording software up and running here on my home computer so I can at least dork around with parts to see if what is in my head is do-able. So many ideas, I just lack the patience to figure out the dang computer...I have started working towards it though; why have the software if you aint gonna use it?

No comments: