Wednesday, June 29, 2005

what a day

I am freakin tuckered out! I have been house/dog sitting and also helping some friends clean up their house cause they sold it and are moving. Long days...Today I got my truck stuck out in the field cause I was being stupid in not taking this hill in the field at a higher rate of speed. I got stuck in a small ravine in the field and a jeep had to pull me out. Needless to say I didnt accomplish the goal for which I entered the field in the first place(removing signs). I finally got my settlement check from my car accident from last september. Other than taking care of bills and dstuff I am hoping to get my hands on a decent bass guitar. I am gonna be recording a couple tracks soon at East2West, just need a bass for part of it...not to mention figuring out what tunes I want to do. Snippets from those recordings will eventually be posted at the studio's website. off to bed!!!

2 comments:

RT said...

Oooo... Getting stuck is a pain in the butt! I feel for ya there. Good thing you weren't putting up "Private Property, Keep Out" signs :o)

Mike Leslie said...

lol No kidding. I am finally done out there today so no more chances of getting stuck again.